Dear Chummy,

I loved your letter, that cat website is brilliant I was looking around it for hours, we definitely have to visit that, great find. Sunday came around super quick this time oh my. I'm a little overwhelmed with the fact that its 2015 already where the hell has time gone?! Happy new year! *party emojis*

Because its the new year I've decided I am going to list things I'm going to do;
'New Year, New Start!' - Quote of the day:

1) Traveling around Europe
2) Try new foods
3) Meet new people 
4) Say YES!
5) Learn a new skill
6) Read more books
7) Learn a Language 
8) Get a tattoo
9) Stay Positive 
10) Walk more
11) Wake up at real times 
12) Use social media less
13) Be in a movie (as an extra, me and you)
14) Be more confident 
15) Make a scrapbook of the year

Ok so I spent new years eve not doing very much other that watching everyones snapchat stories of them enjoying themselves feeling a little lonely, then you drunk called me which was cute bless your little soul, I miss you so much. But this time next week we'll be together hanging out in person and you'll be listening to be talk instead of reading a long letter through the internet. SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU YAY ITS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN!

This weekend I stayed at Charlotte's house and we watched movies and american horror story and talked for ages about life and she took me to her favourite place, the wine bar. It was so cute in there it felt like I had walked into a tumblr photo, you would have loved it, although it was really quiet which was a shame. I had lots of fun catching up with Charlotte after so long though it was nice to see her in person rather than just snapchat selfies. I didn't sleep well though but when I was asleep I was snoring loudly and it sounded like a cow, I woke myself up many times because of it haha. Between us we are basically a farm because Charlotte clucks in her sleep lol.


I left Charlotte's with a super bad back ache though, well actually I ached all over I felt like I was one big bruise, so delicate even a simple touch or movement hurt me. So I just had a boiling hot bath and I'm feeling better yay! And I'm now listening to Metronomy in my sheep onesie typing this to you. (Fay has the same onesie as me to we're basically twins and we're going to have a party so you need to get one for yourself, I don't think Alex's penguin counts)

Tumblr update: I have more stuff to show you I think, mainly videos and text posts this week.

GIRAFFE FACT:  Newborn giraffe calves begin their lives by falling 6 feet to the ground.

Think thats everything this week not very exciting. Next week will be so much more exciting and fun and i'll be happier because i'll be with you and i'll see Charlotte and Jasmine, everything will be great! Cant wait! Until then, stay beautiful.

Love and miss you so so so so so so so so so so so so, much.

See you (not so Justin's) soon.

Love Georgia xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment