The Late One

Dear Chummy,

Let's just pretend that this was actually posted yesterday because I literally have no excuse whatsoever as to why I didn't upload anything - oops - I guess you could say I'm feeling rebellious!
I was really looking forward to seeing you too but I'm glad you decided to stay home and take a few days to get better, and it'll just make the next time I see you even more special! It's been basically two months since I saw you last, which also means it's been basically two months since we met Luke Pritchard from The Kooks! (ergh he had such a beautiful face...).

Speaking of other beautiful faces, did you hear about Zooey Deschanel? She's having a baby! It's going to be so cute I know it, but it means we now have even less of a chance of She & Him touring here and what's going to happen to New Girl?!

I'm glad you had fun in London and managed to take your American Horror Story DVDs back, we accidentally threw the receipt for mine away so I couldn't have helped! I love the Natural History Museum, I haven't been for ages though. Have you been to the Science Museum? Theres a lot more in there about Space, I really like that one too! We should go one day! Ricky would definitely drop out, we all know what he's like. Bless him.

I knew exactly what song that was going to be, I'm just too good ;) I'm going to officially swap tumblr updates for Bieber Updates because tomorrow (well today cos we're still pretending it's actually wednesday) makes it eight years since Justin made his youtube account. Aw our baby, he's all grown up! I was watching all of his old videos today and then I came across this one..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYcXrknBH_o

we were in that room. listening to that angel sing. #memories.

This week I've been trying to revise, but it hasn't really worked. I just can't focus. I don't think I'm going to be very happy with my exams but at least in one weeks time it'll all be done for a while. That's all I care about now. 'Life goes on.' - Quote of the day.
I'm so excited to go back to Uni and be in Bristol (after my exams)! I'm so tired of being around my sister, and I miss my double bed which I tend to share with my laptop.. it has it's own side lol. I also miss my flatmates but not nearly as much as I miss you!! We'll definitely have to sort something out soon!!

I love you lots and lots.
Chelsea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment