Dear Chummy,

Before I start I want to say sorry for not coming I honestly thought I would be better but clearly not. I was really looking forward to seeing you and I am so devastated that I couldn't, I may have actually cried but I don't want to look stupid so I won't put that.

I've been in bed since I finally got home on wednesday from London at like midnight ish (remind me to tell jasmine I said ish). I'm kinda assuming thats whats making me feel so bad again, walking constantly all day. But I had a great time I met a friend from twitter, Shreya and her sister, for a few hours and we went to Starbucks and I did the typical British thing and ordered a tea, and then we went into some shops you know normal shopping with friends. I managed to take my American Horror Story dvds back, they swapped them without questioning anything, I told them that I received them as a gift this year for christmas and that the episodes were messed up (which is only bending the truth I got them the christmas before). 




Then I walked all the way to the Natural History Museum, it's cool there I think you would like it. I walked around the whole place looking pretty intelligent. My favourite part was about space, I am becoming very interested in learning about it. So I believe now you have two students ready to learn about space from you; that would be me and Ricky, if he isn't a school drop out. 

Talking about space and stuff reminds me of a song: 
Guess it before you open it


Fun little fact I haven't washed my hair since tuesday night because I can't lift my arms to put shampoo and stuff on it because my back hurts that much, ew I'm totally gross. And baths don't seem to be helping my back this time, so I'm taking like 4 different pills, Pray 4 Me.

So the other day Taylor posted this photo on instagram, I don't know if you follow her but yeah I love the photo all I and probably 99% of the people who saw it can think is.. HOLY SHIT SQUAD GOALS. So when we have enough friends, we do this yah.



That has literally been my week, I'd go as far as saying its not worth even posting/reading about, yet here we are doing exactly that. This post was suppose to be super happy because I was going to tell you all the things we did when we were together you know just to remind you incase you forgot but I guess that will have to wait until next time. I'm sorry and I miss you millions and trillions and billions. 

Not really sure what else to say, I hope you had fun at your work thing tonight, just try to ignore childish behaviour from people who have yet to grow up. I have nothing else to say so I'll leave it here while I lay and watch smallville all night. 

See you soon (I hope not Justin's soon)

Love Georgia xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment