Dear Chummy,

Not sure where your post is haha maybe its lost in translation. Anyway Im looking forward to seeing you next week after a very long 'soon' almost a Justin's soon. We have so much to catch up on and finally you can show me Bristol the side we say we're going to see every time but never do. Though I'm super poor so I think your flatmates are going to have to take me free food hunting!

I haven't been up to much this week really, just tidying the house ish, not at all but I told mum thats what I've been doing when really I have been spending my days watching Smallville (I seriously forgot how good it is) a love like Clark and Lois please, well they don't know they are in love yet but I know thats coming soon!

Actually I did go out this week, on Friday. Robyn asked me at like half 8 if I wanted to go out and that she was going at 9 'for a few drinks', not a lot of warning but I'm so lonely that I said ok. We ended up having a lot of drinks and not spending much because she knew all the people haha (thats always a good thing) It was about 3 in the morning and a group of people came up to us and asked for a photo which was pretty random but we did and they offered to take us home so we went with them. But we ended up hanging out with them for ages, we went to Freiston shore and watched the stars - they were so pretty. Then we drove around and they said they were high and they shared their stuff with us so me and Robyn's boyfriend ended up getting high too, I was feeling great haha; probably shouldn't post that online oops. Anyway we didn't get back until like half 6 but I couldn't sleep at all. Weirdly random spontaneous night out.

Have you seen Taylor's instagram lately?? She went hiking and whale watching with Haim. YES WHALE! life goals; to go hiking and whale watching with Taylor Swift! I actually do really want to go hiking it seems like it would be lots of fun. The photos are so beautiful I'm dying, I DIED, DEAD! Have you noticed her knee the light looks like a love heart, I find that really cute, and another great thing is that Taylor's belly button finally makes an appearance haha its about time doll.



WE'RE GETTING STYLE VIDEO!!!!! 


My life is really boring that these letters are getting shorter and shorter every time and I'm running out of things I can keep babbling about. While I'm in Bristol I want to buy a cute bath bomb that will make my bath water look spacey, I hope you know what I mean, with starts and stuff because that would be really cool to bathe in don't you think?

You know uptown funk? well its been stuck in my head all week and its starting to get really annoying because I like the song and if it constantly plays like it has been then I will hate the song and thats not what I want. Its something about Bruno's voice that brings out the swag in my dancing haha. Fun fact it started playing as I finished that sentence, IT KNEW!! HAHA OMG! Oh and I really like the wombats new song what do you think of it??

I'll leave it here before I bore you even more than I already have. See you this time next week for sure this time! I love and miss you millions!

Love Georgia xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment