Dear Chummy,


Sorry the post is late but its totally worth the wait, I swear. Ok since my last post I have done so much and things are going so well for me. Yay! 

So last wednesday I went to London (or Fundon as Taylor calls it) and I met up with my friend from twitter to see the Taylor Swift wax figure at Madame Tussauds. It was so great, when we got there we expected her to be in her own room but because she's on an extended stay she was put out with the other celebs near Beyonc é. We walked in the room and screamed and ran over to her; we literally spent 80% of our time taking photos with her. So many people walked past asking if we wanted them to take our photo, we ended up with about 50 photos. It was brilliant, so lifelike. After that we went to her hotel but she had already left for the brits so we went to McDonalds and bought chicken nuggets before I had to get the coach back. (Which I very almost missed) 


   

- THE LEGS <3333333333

Taylor at the Brits… OH MY GOD! I didn't like her dress that much but when she performed Blank Space I think I turned gay. And I am unbelievably proud of her first Brit award, obviously the UK brings her good luck because she won 3 awards in 3 days while being her. So that gives her every excuse to buy a house over here.

Talking of Taylor Swift (as always.. ) WE'RE GOING TO SEE HER IN AMSTERDAM IN JUNE AND ITS GOING TO BE THE BEST TRIP EVER. I LITERALLY CANNOT WAIT!! I HAVE TOLD EVER SINGLE PERSON I KNOW, AND EVEN PEOPLE I DONT KNOW THAT IM GOING TO SEE HER IN SUMMER. IM MORE EXCITED THAN I WAS FOR THE FIRST TIME I SAW HER PURPLY BECAUSE IM GOING WITH YOU AND I LIKE 1989 BETTER!!

13 THINGS WE NEED TO DO WHILE IN AMSTERDAM:

1) TAKE A SHIT LOAD OF PHOTOS!
2) VISIT THE VAN GOUGH MUSEUM
3) HIRE BIKES
4) EAT SO MANY PANCAKES (THEY ARE THE BEST)
5) SEE TAYLOR SWIFT
6) FREAKING MEET TAYLOR SWIFT 
7) DIE FROM THE LAST 2 THINGS
8) COME BACK ALIVE 
9) GET HIGH
10) FIND FUN THINGS WE HAVEN'T DONE BEFORE
11) LEARN SOME DUTCH 
12)  CANAL RIDE
13) TO BE CONTINUED...

Sunday was good, I got to see mostly everyone for Jasmine's birthday meal. Although I am very annoyed at Jade for being Jade and only paying £2 for a meal that came to £11. It's ok queen Jade we'll pay for you, we wouldn't want you to waste all your money on too many calories, even though you earn more than all of us. *thumbs up emoji* But anyway it was great catching up with Charlotte, Fay and Jasmine. I miss seeing them! But they are all fine and everything so thats always a good thing to hear. And I managed to take polaroids with Fay and Charlotte for my little collection, it looks super cute right now! And staying at yours was fun, I watched loads of TV with your nan, come dine with me is definitely funnier than it should be haha!! Ps: thanks for the hip flask its fab I am going to use it al the time for my .. uh water.

Tumblr update: I have some funny things to show you yay (don't go and check yourself its not the same, don't ruin the little thing we have ok - good)

Work has been going really well I have officially started everybody was happy to see me back so that was good, although today I didn't check the times I were working at turned up at 12 when in fact I didn't start until 4. Oops, good job mum came into the shop to buy some frames haha otherwise I would have been stuck there all day. 

CONGRATS ON GETTING YOUR JOB IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! START SAVING FOR AMSTERDAM WOOOO!!! You just snapchat me saying you got it, so I thought I would congratulate you while I'm still typing the post ;)

I miss you so freaking much! Not sure when i'll see you next but I can't wait for that day! This week if I have time I'm going to find a cute card to send you just because I haven't in a while and its my turn for that! I miss doing that its cute, but so is this blog. Anyway..

Love and miss you more than you can imagine. Stay beautiful.

Georgia xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment