Sorry its late, nobody's perfect

Dear Chummy,

I hope you rocked into a Hannah Montana song after reading the title because I did, actually I know you did too thats why we're best friends. Yeah your post wasn't as good as the 241 I got last week but it will do. It was a busy week for me too but at the same time it wasn't (oh one of those weeks - yes indeed it was) I managed to watch 4 seasons of pretty little lairs, go to work, go food shopping, go out on saturday night (have rumours spread about me the next day at work but we shall just shake it off.) and i still slept; all in all a predictive ish week. Yours definitely sounded like you did more and don't worry about work you'll do a great job I know you will, the good thing about it is if you mess up it doesn't matter because people will probably be too drunk to notice anyway ;)

Did you have fun at the beach? I wish you went to Skegness so I could have seen you, although I was working anyway. But yes we'll be going next month for sure, and you're coming to stay for a while yes? I hope so because I miss you so much I need a familiar face and jumper in my life. People keep saying hello to me like I know who they are and I'm having a full on conversation with these people, I mean I don't want to be rude and when they walk away I am left so confused because I have no idea who they are, its happened like three times so weird haha. So yeah I need somebody to have a conversation with that I know lol.

Hmm I don't know what else to talk about. Oh poppy has a new boyfriend she's a cat slut omg, this one is black with a white bit under its head, she's getting more lads than us maybe she should teach us. Haha I'm imagining it now, her having like dating tips or something, there you go let your imagination go wild, not too wild though.

My no posts on sunday are getting shorter and shorter, nothing exciting has happened lately I feel bad that you won't have much to read but i'll get a life soon I hope.

89 DAYS UNTIL WE SEE TAYLOR IN AMSTERDAM!

I'll end this boring post here, talk to you on snapchat or whatever. I miss you so much I really need a chummy hug and catch up. Ps theres something at work I'm going to buy for you but I can't send it in the post so you'll have to wait until you get here to have it, which hopefully won't be long!

See you soon (not Justin's soon)

LOVE YOU MORE THAN I LOVE CHOCOLATE FINGERS AND TAYLOR SWIFT, THATS ALOT, PS: I HOPE YOU'RE READY FOR DANCE PARTIES! I AM.


Until I see you again.. enjoy this list of gifs:
 one
 two
 three
 four
 five

Laterzzzzz

Georgia xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment