Dear Chummy,

I get the joy of writing the first internet letter because you chose wednesdays, thank you for that. Ok so today I went shopping and managed to get my mum The Walking Dead box set and Ed Sheeran cd, although she doesn't deserve the cd because on her list she wrote Ed Shering, what even is that? Still not prepared for christmas though, I have so many people to buy for except you, well ish because you still don't have your birthday present yet, oops. "great things take time"  - Quote of the day.

Nothing else has really happened since we decided to make this blog on friday so I'm not too sure what to write this time. I lied, I spent 4 hours the other night watching the rugrats on netflix; that was definitely the highlight of my week. Oh and reading that the queen has been growing magic mushrooms in her garden. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2871043/Now-S-Royal-trip-Alan-Titchmarsh-finds-psychedelic-mushroom-Queen-s-garden.html

YESTERDAY WAS TAYLOR'S BIRTHDAY!!! I REPEAT YESTERDAY WAS TAYLOR'S BIRTHDAY. Did you see she had a pizza party and so many people went; Nick was invited but Joe wasn't heheheee, she's got a long list of ex lovers not invited. Seriously though life goals, I want to have a pizza party with the people there, and Justin Timberlake had a poop emoji hat 100% sure I need that in my life.


I am currently listening to She and Him's new album while I'm writing to you, I really like it its very relaxing however Volume 3 is my favourite. I really like We'll meet again the most I have that one on repeat I'm not too sure why. 'Keep smiling through, Just like you always do.'

Tumblr update; I believe I have some more funny things to show you next time we see each other.

GIRAFFE FACT: Giraffes sleep less than two hours a day. In general, they sleep with their feet tucked under them and their head resting on their hindquarters, but they can also sleep for short periods of time standing up.

I have officially run out of things to tell you that I haven't already told you so I'm going to end the letter here for now until next time, stay beautiful!

I love and miss you millions and trillions, can't wait to see you again soon! 

PEACE OUT!

Love Georgia xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment