The Late One

Dear Chummy, 

Hi. Hello. Aloha. Happy Christmas Eve!! 
How exciting is it to know that this time tomorrow will be Christmas Day - the best day of the year!! Aaahh!!

So as you know, I've really really struggled to write today's blog post, I'm pretty sure I've ruined the blog with this being so so late. BUT apart from my lack of organisation and that horrible feeling where you can't type because your hands ache after two words, I think this blog is going really well! I'd even go as far as to say it's the best idea we've ever had!

I came home this week and after looking forward to it so so much, I've realised it's not all it's cracked up to be.. After three months of total freedom and a double bed, I have to follow stupid rules and I'm stuck on the world's least comfortable camp bed or sharing with my little brother who takes up all the room!!

It's such a shame you couldn't come and see Jack and co. I know you'd have really enjoyed it especially because you are like Princess Fiona locked away in basically a tower/fairytale cottage. Also, while on this topic.. is it 'Phill' or 'Phil' because I couldn't decide, so I looked in the last card you wrote me and you had pur 'Phil' so I copied that, but now you're putting two 'l's so urmmm thanks for setting a good example. Yes, I should know this by now but sometimes I doubt myself okay?!

I love how your sister sings along to Shake it Off, me and Evan had a little dance party for two the other day and danced to that song, I'm sure I sent you a snapchat, and me and mum have been listening to 1989 in the car :)
I saw my dad today, he told me he hasn't bought me a card yet, I'm going to see him later though so he'll have bought one by then. UPDATE: He bought one and wrote it out in front of me.. I think you're right, our dad's must be friends or at least they're on the same wavelength!!

Other than working, I haven't done a great deal since I've been home, I went to The Redwell last night and caught up with some of the guys and tonight I'm going (have been because I'm writing this at 3:30am on Christmas Day oops) out in town.

That website was so jazzy and relevant too, considering I took a break earlier from my Stars and Planets revision to write some of this. (I say revision, I did about a page of notes)

I love your book club idea, I would love to be involved!! I'm currently reading The Book Thief. I'm not far into the book yet, but what I have read is really really good! I really want to read The Scarlett Letter but I feel like I know what's happened because of Easy A #spoileralert.

Tumblr Update: I have definitely liked a lot more stuff since last Wednesday! I cannot wait to see you (although I' glad it's not tomorrow I see you because I still need to buy your Christmas present lol)

I'm going to leave it here because I have actually just got in from town and I'm sure I'm still drunk and it is now almost 4am real time but it still counts as Wednesday until I go to sleep and wake up! I'm sorry there's no pictures, I haven't actually taken any this week :(

I love and miss you millions..

Chelsea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment