Dear Chummy,

I very almost forgot until you kindly reminded me that its sunday, oops that was a close one. I really enjoyed your letter and I am extremely proud that you managed to type a post that made complete sense under the influence of alcohol. Did you have fun on christmas eve? Hows our little, taller than me, ricky? Toast to the three best friends that anyone can have ;).

So you're missing uni? To be honest I miss your uni too I feel free there then I come home to this haha and its only for a short visit. When I start uni next year I will visit home as least as possible like you and Mel. Make sure you ask your flatmates how their christmas was from me.

CHRISTMAS WAS GOOD!! WHAT DID YOU GET (This is the part where we pretend we don't already know) I GOT A POLAROID CAMERA SO WE CAN TAKE CUTE SELFIES YARRRR! AND IM GOING TO TAKE IT TRAVELING IN SUMMER! I ALSO GOT THE 1989 VINYL AND IVE BEEN PLAYING IT NON STOP IT SOUNDS SO MUCH BETTER, ITS THE COOLEST THING! OH AND CHARLOTTE BOUGHT ME A MAP OF THE WORLD POSTER AND WHEN YOU'VE BEEN TO THE PLACES YOU SCRACH IT OFF, PRETTY AMAZING.

I can't wait to see you and give you your present, I think you'll like it, and I wrapped it up in disney wrapping paper, so cute. I bought that just for you I know how much you love Disney - I'm such a good friend.

Haven't really been up to a lot after Christmas day just visited Oxford to see family the normal boring stuff you have to do after the one fun relaxing day of the year haha. I have left there really ill though oh and with a really irritable pain (Olivia). She asks how Evan is and if you had a nice Christmas though so I guess thats cute. This year we bought her a mini furby but when we wrapped it up we replaced it with coal so she had a shock when she opened the box..  that may have been the highlight of the whole of Christmas for me. Don't worry you won't have missed it, we videoed it. 'Expect the unexpected' - Quote of the day.

I don't have any photos this time either because I am very unprepared for this letter as I didn't realise it was Sunday today, I'll remember some for next time for sure.

Tumblr update -  Today I liked a Harry Potter related post I know you will appreciate that, other than that I can't remember what else I have to show you.

GIRAFFE FACT: The Giraffe's average life span in the wild is 25 years. 

Olivia is here and wanted to type you something;

for  christmas i got a batman bear ( bat paws)  she  is fluffy  
last night we watch taylor swift fearless (justin bieber was in it /he was rubbish  i hate him)
tonight we had spaghetti bolognese  and i hate it
it is horrible. Hope you like your present 
miss you 
 from 
olivia xxx 

Oh yeah I made a Taylor Swift mix tape and its the most amazing thing so now I think you should get a tape player so I can make a tape for you, you know kinda like what you did on my iPod but with an actual tape. Old Schooool like yeah!


Miss you millions, can't wait to see you soon (hopefully not Justin's soon because that would suck)
Love you to the moon and backkkkkkk infinity times.

See you super soon..


Love Georgia
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment