Somethings Are Better Left Unsaid

Dear Chummy,

As far as the average person is concerned, I have an abnormally large amount of twitter followers (thank you dorky, teenage me!) and this audience is very mixed; there's people I know personally and there's a large number of strangers. There's a wide range of ages, genders and cultures and with such a great following comes a great responsibility. I have to be careful what I tweet. I can't be bitchy about someone because they might see it, I can't offend One Direction because I might get hunted down and killed. Because I have to have this filter, I have a lot of drafts (when I say a lot, i mean a lot - there's 141 of them...). 

So onto the main point of this post, I'm going to pick some of my drafts on twitter and maybe explain them a lil and see what happens. Like your last post, this is 100% a youtube video possibility (when we have subscribers ;)!) so here goes..

  1.  "@georgeeeyeah EXCUSE ME CAN U LOOK AT YOUR TEXTS PLEASE" This one is absolutely classic, in fact I think others similar to this are actually a frequent feature in my drafts. You never answer your phone. Ever.                                                                                     
  2. "I'm going to be on TV tonight and it's going to be tragic ahaha" I have zero idea what this could be about. Not a clue, The only thing I think it could be is from when I saw Justin on TMI but I'm not sure why that would have been tragic so no idea.                                                           
  3. "Let's be honest, what's changed" I'm not too sure why I didn't actually tweet this, it's quite a good one - the picture is cute, the captions cute, maybe I'll tweet it now (probably not)                                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
  4. "'8 years I've been waiting to see a pig'" I remember this one, it's an Evan quote. I can't remember where we were or why he said it, I think it was just a super random outburst but I laughed a lot.                                                                                                                               
  5. "10 months older Taylor tweet throwback remember" This is SO frustrating. I missed it by a month. This is a reminder to post a pic from 1989 tour with Clean lyrics ten months after we'd been. Damn.                                                                                                                             
  6. "When you finish work at 5am but have plans for 10am and " Obviously couldn't think of an ending for this tweet. Here are the pictures that accompanied the tweet. High-key looking like a mess but low-key feeling myself.                                                                                                                                 
  7.  "80's music is so 'get up and go'" Yeah true to be fair.                                                                   
  8. "'We don't even have shrimps, we just have prawns!'" Honestly, the funniest thing Louie ever said to me, so glad this is in my drafts cos I just laughed all over again. It was how he almost cried while saying it, like it's the biggest struggle Aussie's have to face.                                     
  9. "uh oh, there you go again talking cinematic, yeah you!" A little bit of Hannah Montana, lyrics are also quite frequent in my drafts theres some Taylor Swift, theres a bit of Justin Bieber "is it too late to say sorrrry" two extra 'r's cos that's how you sing it.                                
  10. "I wasn't going to watch it, but I gave in and I really wish I hadn't" This was about Fifty Shades of Grey                                                                                                                                          
  11. "Turns out the world doesn't end when you have no internet for four days, who knew" I like this one. It's very true and I wish I had more internet free days.                                                                  
  12. "Life doesn't suck. People do." closely followed by..                                                                         
  13. "Such a moody bitch today" I mean that's most days really.
and the finale..

   14. "How do I have so many followers? my tweets are so shit"

I hope you enjoyed reading this, it was kinda fun to see what doesn't make it through my filter and what I deem unsuitable (boring / badly written) for twitter. I have so many more so maybe they'll be a part two who knows. Sorry it's been a while.

Laterz,
Chelsea x





No comments:

Post a Comment