I've got that nostalgic feeling

Dear Chummy,

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have been super busy cramming and rushing to get all of my work that I hadn't done, finished for deadlines (I know I'm going to fail - but we'll get to that when it comes). Right now I've stopped watching Smallville for 5 minutes because I had a brilliant idea for a blog post to you. Ok so I've had my 2014 memory jar on my bedside table for ages just staring at me and today, I finally decided to open it; - I'm going to share with you as I open some notes, this could be fun!!


  1. 'Chelsea organised a surprise meal for me and some friends from school, for me leaving to live in Boston. I definitely have the bestest and cutest best friend in the whole world.' - aww, do you remember that? I was in the car getting annoyed at my mum for not taking me to your house, little did I know she was driving me to this.. so cute! 
  2. 'Me and Ricky are bandana pals :)' - wow too cool for the world! Am I right?
  3. 'Found out TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB are headlining Latitude!! :O' - Little did I know,  the day before they would cancel this and lily allen would replace them.
  4. 'Me and Chelsea walked into the boys loo, hahaha oops!' - hahaha funny drunk memories
  5. 'Replaced Olivia's furby with coal for Christmas, it was so funny! (side note) theres a video on Phill's phone!' - thanks past georgia for reminding me theres a video somewhere, that's probably the most helpful thing you've done.
  6. 'Me and Chelsea swam in the sea (it was freezing) we regret nothing' - not sure which time that was but NO RAGRETS!
  7. 'I don't get asked for ID out in town anymore, they know me. 2 G8!' - brilliant georgia, what an achievement, (I think I was actually 17 at the time) 
  8. 'OMG! - Bastille and the kooks tour dates; I am buying tickets for both :D :D :D.' - I believe I only got tickets for the kooks 
  9. 'Me and Fay ordered dominos pizza at college'
  10. 'WE GOT TICKETS FOR THE KOOKS!! THE FUCKING KOOKS OMFG!' - I guess we only got tickets for the kooks ;)
  11. 'Mum said we can get a new cat! YAY!' - we never got a new cat
  12. 'SHAKE IT OFF' - thats all I put! haha 
  13. 'Cafe crawl and Nandos with my faves Jas + Fay again, so good to catch up :)' - well..
  14. 'Free trip to the zoo with chelsea's school. Took a selfie with the elephants and we're doing the same pose!' lol.' - Omg I remember that, I didnt have to pay to get in because I just walked in with you guys, that was great!! 'can you cut the pizza into 8? … no.' 
  15. 'IM 18!! yay omg finally' - ew theres nothing great about being 18, I'm now 20 though wtf.
  16. 'Me, Chelsea and Ricky went for pizza in the forest' - aww my pals, I miss this day and our sleepover we had (pretty sure thats on one of theses notes)
  17. 'Finally moved into my newly decorated room - so cute (i drew a flower)'
  18. 'At the kooks there were this couple and they were dancing crazy and it was really funny (I think they were drunk or high lol) Me and chelsea were making their convo and trying to guess their names. I said he looks like a Ben and Chelsea said she looks like a Kate or a Katie. We found them on insta the next day and thats their real names… OMFG ME AND CHELSEA LAUGHED FOR AGES, SO FREAKY!!!' - Probably my favourite one so far!
  19. 'Night out in Bristol, took a group selfie with a guy asleep on the stairs.' - I think he passed out didn't he?
  20. 'Spent the whole week with Chelsea, it was great :)' 
  21. 'Me and Chelsea bought 21 Disney videos for £1.90!!' - What a great day, I still have them under my bed
  22. 'Bruno replied 31st dec - finally' - wow Georgia get over it already. This is the australian guy, Bruno is his code name I don't know if you remember, anyways I still know what I said to him.. it was Happy Birthday lol. Anyways, moving on… 
  23. 'Me and Chelsea booked tickets to see the kooks again. (3rd time this year :D) they get better every time.' - wow we aw them a lot! haha 
  24. 'I got asked for ID to buy Sherlock, rated 12! it's 2014, I'm 18 this year, what is the world coming to?' - haha dear young self, you'll be 19 next year and you'll still be getting id'd for stupid things, one time you won't even be able to buy party poppers because you will leave the house without your ID - don't do that again.
  25. 'I was so close to Tay at the red tour , took a selfie with her and its my favourite thing!' - This is still the closest thing I have to a selfie with her, but I'm not going to give up hope
  26. 'Watching The Lion King at 5am (well trying to) x2' - haha did we ever end up getting through it?
  27. 'RED TOUR LONDON FEB 10TH O2 TAYLOR!' 
  28. 'Made a Taylor Swift mix tape' - Still the coolest thing ever, I need to make more of those 
  29. 'REUNITED WITH POPPY!!' - It's on orange paper, did I do that on purpose or?
  30. 'Mum's Party; me and Chelsea bought wine and downed it and danced all night' - Classy is all I have to say about that, but yeah that was a fun night 
  31. 'Got the job @ Debenhams in Oxford!' - well that lasted 2 days because I had a break down because I was incapable of getting the bus, fuck u anxiety. But I guess it worked out for the best because I came home and applied for college where I finally made some friends and things started turing around for me
  32. 'Made a Summer bucket list and I plan to do everything on it.' - Did that happen?
  33. 'THE KOOKS WERE AMAZING AGAIN!'
  34. '3rd Jan, I got paid loads of money;)' - what a great day, can that happen again?
  35. 'OMG RED TOUR WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! 10/2/14' - It was a pretty cool tour but 1989 was so much better 
  36. 'Saw Jack out in town he was really drunk, so funny! DANCING' - omg he was actually really drunk, but so was I tbh haha 
  37. 'Jade gave me a huge bottle of Bombay Gin for Free!' - What a babe
  38. 'Today I spent the whole day watching SMALLVILLE.' - OMG THATS SO FUNNY BECAUSE THATS LITERALLY WHAT IVE BEEN DOING NOW. HAHAHA. I HAVE TO TELL ELLIS ABOUT THIS HOLD ON.. 
  39. 'ARIANA GRANDE FAVED MY TWEET!!!'
  40. 'OMG ME AND CHELSEA MET LUKE FROM THE KOOKS AND TOOK SELFIES WITH HIME AND I TOLD HIM HE HAS A BEAUTIFUL FACE AND HE SAID THANKS. :D' - hahaha best kooks gig ever!
  41. 'Me and Dimo got banned from NB's again but I bullshit our way back in ;)' - haha omg that was the night I left you with that guy after taking his drink, I ended up dropping and smashing that drink which was the reason me and Dimo weren't allowed in the club lol
  42. 'Christmas movies by the fire with Chelsea's mum!' - Stage 7 of the friendship, spending time with their family without them ;)
  43. 'Took Evan to the beach and he jumped down a hole and disappeared.' - hahaha thats also on video somewhere 
  44. 'Me and Ricky are going on an Alien hunt! (Chelsea is joining us 2)' - Excuse me, why did we never do this?
  45. '1989 - BEST ALBUM EVER!' - Actually Speak Now is still my baby 
  46. 'Went to the beach today with Chels, Tom, Adam and Nerissa and it was really fun' - Hey thats cheating I swear that was in 2013?
  47. 'Sleepover with my pals Chelsea and Ricky - stayed up until 4am watching movies (ginger)' - Ok so 1 - I told you that was in here somewhere. 2 - that was a great night can we do it again? 3- haha I put ginger in brackets because every film we watched had someone ginger in it 
  48. 'Reunited with Charlotte at college - YAY!' - aw cute I miss her
  49. 'Tumblr week away with Chelsea to Plymouth;  
  • Out door cinema - saw Roman Holiday 
  • Swam in the freezing cold sea
  • Made tie-dye t-shirts 
  • cute vintage shops
  • bookshops 
  • we made homemade lemonade - yummy
  • mcdonalds meal deal - too much still yummy though 
  • Day in london on the way back 
- That was a great trip, and way to end the summer I had so much fun! We should do that again sometime! 

    50. 'Dear Chummy blog with Chelsea where we post letters to each other every wednesday and sunday - best idea we've ever had.' - Ok confession, this wasn't the last note I found but I thought I would save it for last because how bloody iconic! 

Well that was so much fun; there is obviously more than that but a quarter of the way through I started getting bored with writing them all down! - there were some listy ones like the last one about Reading festival and Amsterdam and stuff too. What i've learned from this is that we saw the kooks at lot of times in one year, what a great time to be alive! haha I hope you enjoyed that journey back in time 2 years, I think this would make a great youtube video one day when I get the subscribers up ;)! 

I think I might do this again one year, or when we go traveling it will be great to write down all the little things to be able to look back on! 

I love and miss you loads, can't wait to see you again soon!!!

Georgia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment