Nuevos Comienzos

Dear Chummy,

Your letter was very exciting to read, I am definitely looking forward to this year with you it will be a good one. I know 2015 wasn't the best year for you but we had some amazing times and created some unforgettable memories that I will honestly cherish forever and ever. I really want to pay a tribute to that year in this post because to me it was one of the best years of my life. I finally did things that made me happy with the people that made me happy and although I lost and learnt along the way (yes, I'm talking about lending people you call your 'friend's money, and nearly a year later and still not getting it back) but I replaced those people with new friends that are amazing, I can't wait for you to meet them.

Happy things to remember about 2015;
  • Trips to London, just the two of us was so much fun. Visiting and seeing a different side to the city - we still need to go back to that museum that was closed and the cat cafe
  • Getting a tattoo, I know this seems like something we shouldn't be happy about however I have started to like it more now because people always ask me about it, why do you have a boat? why did you get this tattoo? what does it mean? - these questions always make me think of you and how we got them for friendship and whenever I catch it out of the corner of my eye I now smile because it represents us truly being best friends forever. 
  • Trips to different cities in Europe, both Cologne and Amsterdam. These two places were so much fun, and more fun because I was there with you. Visiting the beautiful cathedral and art museums and eating the best chicken selection boxes at mcdonalds in Germany to the cute cat museum and art museums and walks around Amsterdam city. AND OF COURSE SEEING TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!
  • Seeing Taylor with you 3 times was the highlight of my year, making the costumes and wearing them and all the lights and glitter and signs and everything was amazing! She really did know how to put on the best shows ever. I think I will always remember the clean performance and crying at it. Again I wouldn't have had so much fun looking like a fool dancing and singing my heart out if you weren't there to join me. - I also think if we had worn our outfits for the manchester show we definitely would have been meeting her, I saw mama swift look at us loads of times. (Theres always next time)
  • Living and working with you in Bristol (I know it wasn't for long but) I had an awesome time experiencing life as a student for that time. I also loved watching movies/documentaries/tv shows with you and ordering food at 2 in the morning because thats what time we thought was appropriate to eat dinner. Maybe I can do the same again this summer.
  • Random visits and sleepovers are always fun whatever year we have them but I thought I would mention them in this post.
  • Going to the beach and being attacked by the sand, not fun that was actually really painful but I still enjoyed recreating our photos on the fair rides. 
Theres probably more but I stayed up late so many times in a row so far the past couple of weeks I think its finally hitting me. I might actually finish this post tomorrow…. (update: I went to sleep, and came back to it today)

Your letter arrived today, I loved it so much! Thank you for that, I really needed something to cheer me up, I'm going to keep it forever and the photo was the cutest - I put it on my wall already.

    Im looking forward to you visiting me soon so we can go for walks at like one in the morning in our pyjamas and take photos and genuinely catch up! We can watch a season of the vampire diaries if I buy it before you come (unless you already have it, then bring it with you, remember when I cried like a baby at the end of season 5. I was not ready for that emotion)! We can also go and see jess about the money if she's even there hmm.

I think you'll appreciate the fact that I'm listening to Justin while I type this post, getting me excited to see him. Do you think he'll perform songs from journals? I hope so, that album was so underrated. Im still annoyed you can't buy a physical cd copy of it, although we can get the vinyl thats cool. We will totally meet him on tour, omg remember when I told everyone he'd gone and they started shouting hate at me? lol

Small bucket list we can constantly add to,
2016:
  • See Justin and meet him obviously 
  • Travel to more places
  • Visit more museums
  • Take more photos (polaroid, film and digital)
  • Make the most of life
  • Be happy 
  • See more of each other
  • Get through education 
  • Worry about money less 
  • Keep up to date with this blog more
  • Send more cards (getting post makes me happy)
  • VIDEO MORE TO MAKE ONE AT THE END OF THE YEAR OF EVERYTHING WE DID IN 2016, - I think this is such a good idea to look back on in a few years. 
I don't really know what else to write about so I'll leave it here I'm sure you're getting bored of reading this now anyway. 

Love and miss you so so so so much

Georgia xx

Ps: the title means new beginnings in spanish, you should know that because you did that at school, I put it because Spain is one of the places we're seeing Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment