No post on sundays - hp

Dear Chummy,

Ok so I am very aware that its not sunday, Olivia actually reminded me that I hadn't posted so I'm typing before I go to work while I'm watching the music channel. I haven't done much this week just the usual work and watch Tv and yeah pretty boring to be honest. I did finish Pretty Little Lairs and like you predicted, I am very much annoyed at it. Like they have this random character that nobody has ever heard of, well season 6 has a lot of explaining to do although I think he's twins with Jason.

You'll be here soon omg yay I can't wait to see you its been far too long. I hate that we have to go months without seeing each other its not fair. That never used to happen, not even when I went on holiday. My mum only wants me to have friends if its toucher. (See what I did there?) So while you're here we have to get matching tattoos like we've been talking about just because that would be super cute. Also go to the beach (your request). And at some point the others might be coming down, it all depends on my hours at work. And we'll finally meet Jess. There isn't really much else to do here but I'm sure we'll think of things we always do.. maybe a bike ride, yes that would be cute! And then you can help me pack for our yet to decide trip away, which i'll add is in less that 2 weeks! I just remembered something else… DANCE PARTIES, no longer solo!

Hmm what else? My nan came to visit, it went better that we all thought it would which i am very surprised at but she stayed the night, I actually think Olivia was more annoying than my nan but anyway. Before she came here she stayed at this camping place with the static caravan things with mum, Emma, Olivia, Leo and Phill oh and the baby stayed at, I bet that was stressful, I only went on the sunday night. But omg there was a guy that worked there, he was hot all I did was stare at him and he was funny ugh. They gave us marshmallows covered in chocolate (yeah i didn't eat it obviously) Olivia had one and got it stuck in my hair didn't she… bitch.  Enough about that.

I think my posts are actually getting shorter and shorter, I don't even have a tumblr update for you. But at least its better than nothing, yes that was a dig at you because I noticed you didn't post. I'll just end the post here, One more post from me until you're here, I have a much better idea of what to type for that one I hope I don't forget otherwise i'll be stuck like I have been for the past few weeks. Anyway see you soon Chum, Love you billions!

Cya,
Georgia xx


No comments:

Post a Comment