short but sweet and also on time

Dear Chummy,

I loved your letter or shall I say letters. Keep doing a review on soups its souptacular, although I will definitely not be trying those any time soon. I hope you feel better now from all that soup or whatever haha! Oh my god your job sounds so amazing, tell the hot australian guys about me (only the good things, I want them to love me)!! Do they have Australian accents? And talk Aussie slang? I am so jealous of you like seriously I can't wait to meet these people, and get free drinks I hope.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES 100 TIMES YES WE CAN GO TO NEW YORK NEXT YEAR, NOW THAT WE BOTH HAVE JOBS (SOME COOLER THAN OTHERS AKA YOURS.) WE CAN START SAVING AND DEFINITELY LISTEN TO TAYLOR'S WELCOME TO NEW YORK THE SECOND WE LAND; IT HAS TO BE DONE IN STYLE! AND WE CAN FIND MORE SONGS FOR THE NEW YORK PLAYLIST WHEN YOU COME TO VISIT ME!

OMG WHEN YOU COME TO VISIT ME… AHHH IM SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU AND I HOPE ITS FOR A LONG TIME BECAUSE I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!! I DONT KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO IT WONT BE VERY EXCITING BECAUSE ITS RUBBISH HERE BUT IT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE YOU'LL BE HERE AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS!! WE CAN WATCH SEASON 6 OF THE VAMPIRE DIARIES OR ARE WE WAITING UNTIL OCTOBER? IM SUPER EXCITED TO SEE YOU OMG!

I don't know what else to write because I am supposed to be facetimeing you right now like I said I would however I thought I should write this first before I forget, you know what I'm like. All day I have been watching Pretty Little Lairs, its actually so good why haven't you made me watch this yet? Im nearly through the first season, I took a break to write this and facetime you; you know because I'm such a good friend like that. The only thing annoying about it is WHO THE FUCK IS A? OMG IM SO MAD IT MAKES ME WANT TO WATCH IT SO MUCH MORE AT THE SAME TIME - that is pure brilliance.

Update; We're seeing Taylor Freakin' Swift in 97 days according to my countdown! Holy shit. I've already decided I'm making light up polaroid poster things like her album cover, you have to as well, lets go all out! It's going to be the best and I'm so glad you're coming with me!

How did you manage to make two posts and I can't even think of enough to write for one? Hmmm. Ok so like the title says, Short but sweet. I'll see you in my phone in a minute.

Love and miss you millions!
See you real soon!

Ps: tell your mum I said happy mothers day! :)

Georgia xx


No comments:

Post a Comment