New Year's Eve

Dear Chummy,

Oh my God, it's Wednesday again already! How has this week gone so quickly when I've done so little??
I'm glad to hear you're proud of my last post, I was pretty proud too considering how intoxicated I was.. Christmas Eve was so much fun, but I'm going to use my magic crystal ball to *predict* that tonight - New Year's Eve - is going to be absolutely awful! Ticky-Tocky is fab, very busy (obvs).

I'm really missing uni, I prefer the city and the people there.I definitely think there is no way I'll be moving back here lol. I'm so excited that you're looking into going to uni, I think you'll love it!

CHRISTMAS WAS GOOD!! I'M SO GLAD YOU GOT A POLAROID CAMERA WE CAN TAKE PHOTOS LIKE TAYLORS YAY! I GOT A BAG FROM URBAN OUTFITTERS AND SOME PERFUME AND MONEY - BUT I CAN'T SPEND IT BECAUSE I HAVE TO SAVE FOR A HOUSE DEPOSIT. sigh.

I still haven't really bought you a present, but when we go away in the beginning of the year I'll might just pay for flights or something, 'Experience is better than items' - Quote of the day.
I'm really ill too. I blame having to see family haha. I can't wait to see that video! I'm literally counting down the days til I see you (it's ten).

Today is the last day of the year and naturally a new year brings new goals, some reflection and a little motivation to change. I'm very excited to see what 2015 will bring and I want to make the most of it. I want to travel more this year, and work harder, I want to use social media less and less and I really really want to cut my hair (that one's scary!). I want to take lots of photos and spend time with the people I love. I want to cut out the people that fill my life with negativity and I want to go on more long walks. What do you want from the new year?


Oh! Remember I said I found something you'd like but I was saving it for this post?
LOOK >> A CAT CAFE !! << LOOK

Tumblr Update: A lot of my likes this week have been videos I want to watch but I've been in public so can't.

I really enjoyed Olivia's note, bless her. I'd let Evan write one but he's upstairs playing on his xbox. I'm not sure where everyone else is, I'm on my own in the living room and the fire's on but it's still so cold!!

I'm starting to think it's going to be Justin's soon til i see you :(
Miss you the mostest and love you even more!

Chelsea xx


No comments:

Post a Comment