Christmas in Brizzle

Dear Chummy,

I really enjoyed reading your post, how long did it take you to write? I've been sat here for a good hour staring at the screen. This is a lot harder than I thought it'd be!
Who is Ed Shering?! What even is that?! You're so right, she definitely doesn't deserve the CD for that, but I think your mum's great, and it is nearly Christmas, so I think I'll let her off!
I'm glad to read that you're as disorganised as me! I've literally bought Rosie and Evan a couple of presents and noone else yet. I'm normally so good at this, but I just haven't had the time. Now all of my Uni work is out of the way though, I think I might have a wander down to Cabot's Circus and the Christmas market tomorrow and see what I can find before I go home on Friday!

So this is the first year where I haven't spent the run up to Christmas at home with my family. I haven't opened my advent calendar with my little brother after his breakfast and I haven't decorated the Christmas tree or turned the living room into a grotto.
Instead, I've spent it in Bristol with my flatmates, opening my advent calendar minutes after midnight, because that still counts as being the next day, right? having Christmas dinner and a festive party two weeks early, and winning (Yes that's right, we finally won something!) the 'Christmas Dec Off'. So despite being bogged down with Uni work and yet another cold, I managed to have a rather chilled and Christmassy week.

On Friday night, Alex cooked me pizza and we watched a movie while everyone was out. Yes, you read that right.. he actually cooked dinner! I'm not convinced it counts though, he literally just had to shove it in the oven - I guess you know how difficult that is though ;). I'm not entirely sure where Saturday went, but Sunday was spent singing along to One Direction's new album with Hal while I revised and he baked a brownie and gingerbread house masterpiece! 'Sundays are for baking' - Quote of the day.
I was going to tell you about Monday as well, but I feel like this post has just become a day by day list of what I've and that's pretty dull, so I'll leave you this picture so you can figure it out for yourself. I'm not too sure you'll get it though..

It's weird you should say you were listening to She and Him's new album while writing your post because their cover of Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me has just come on. I know it's not from their new album but relevant, right? I love this song. I think she sings it brilliantly, I think she's brilliant. Can I be her now?

Tumblr Update: I deffo do too! I liked at least three things to show you today!

Also have you seen this? It's a couple of months old now but I know how you love cats so enjoy. http://hellogiggles.com/happy-world-cat-day-behold-14-photogenic-cats-internet

This post has definitely run it's course, so I'll leave it here :) [hope you didn't get bored (ahhh)]

Guess what!! 
Next time it's my turn to post, it'll be CHRISTMAS EVE! How exciting is that!!

Love you to where the Alians live and back..

Chelsea xx


No comments:

Post a Comment