Dear Chummy,

This blog is going well at the moment don't you think. I very much enjoyed your letter thank you for the link about the cats it was brilliant. And your flat looks so christmasy decorated with pretty lights and advent calendars. I must admit this post is taking me longer to write I'm not sure why though; every time I do something now I always say to myself oh I have something to write to chelsea about in my next blog post but now that I am sat here writing it, I can't for the life of me remember those things. Typical.

SOME HOW I HAVE MANAGED TO LOCK MY KEYBOARD INTO TYPING IN CAPITALS AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO GET IT OFF THAT (NO CAPS LOCK IS NOT ON BEFORE YOU SAY THING OUT LOUD TO YOURSELF - IM NOT THAT STUPID). Shit it was caps lock oh my god. Oh also I feel like now that we're making blog posts like this that if I want to say omg I have to type it out fully it seems more professional, although what just happened definitely was not. Shall we just ignore this part of the post? Yes I think we shall, moving on…


Ok I remember a few things, so all week I had planned out that I would go to work with Phill on Friday  so that I was able to meet up with Fay, Jasmine, Jack and Siobhan for a small catchup and to see them before the new year and I were really excited because I miss them nearly as much as I miss you and because I don't see any other human beings apart from my family, I am sick to death of them. Well anyway the night before Phill decides to tell me that he's not working on that day anymore because he had a long day and he's tired, which I understand but it really annoyed me because he knew he would be having a long day and yeah he still woke up the same time the next day so 'tired' wasn't at all it. So I haven't seen anyone in a long time, it makes me very sad. 'Life sucks' - Quote of the day, ish.

Rant over; maybe.

Today I got to see my litter sister for a few hours which was really lovely, I took her christmas presents oh and birthday presents to her and she was singing shake it off and I'm all about that base and it was just really great to see her in person for once. She was telling me all about school and being picked to be team leader, and she has frozen posters all in her room so she loved the blanket I bought her, it went really well with the rest of her room. My dad gave me one of her school photos so when you come and visit we need to go and my a little cute frame to put that in. Also my dad did that thing you know where they write you a card while you're sat right there haha, I think maybe our dads are friends and they planned this kinda thing, i don't know.

I also feeling like I'm just telling you about my days let me find something more interesting to tell you about, hold on. [Ok as I typed hold on, I realised what a stupid thing that was to say, we're not having a conversation in person right now, though I do feel like I'm talking to myself haha do you feel like that when you're typing your posts?]

http://www.space.com/24199-biggest-solar-flares-photos-2014-sun-storms.html - I found this website its about space news, I actually find it quite interesting reading about space and the photos are out of this world ;).

The other day my friend Camilla from twitter and I decided that we're going to start a book club where we will send each other books and we have to read them and email each other about the book, what we like, what we don't like, who our favourite characters are like a book review in an email. Its a pretty cool idea I think you should join us, I fell like you would very much enjoy that. She's going to send me The Scarlet Letter. Im thinking about sending her that book we bought at the old book store you know the unwritten one, and we can compare endings not that I have had time to read it myself yet.

Tumblr update; I've added some more likes to show you in the past few days most of which are cat gifs but still funny/cute enough that I think you will appreciate them.

I haven't told you about Poppy's new t-shirt. Well I bought Poppy a new t-shirt, she hates it.

'And I almost do'
GIRAFFE FACT: Baby Giraffes can stand within half an hour and after only 10 hours can actually run alongside their family.
Thats pretty cool I mean I can't even stand after 10 hours of being awake, I'm impressed. I approve of baby giraffes. 


This is probably getting a little boring for you sorry that I have gone on and on about such boring stuff again, I hope you don't fall asleep reading this I probably would. But yeah ok I'm going to stop now, I'll small talk with you with some sort of app thats wasting space on my phone. 

Love you to past where the 'alians' are and back around infinity times. 

Georgia xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment