Dear Chummy, 

So I'm going into this post not having any idea what to write about. I haven't really done a great deal, I feel like the weeks are going really slowly but I'm not doing anything to fill them - I've probably spent far too much time in bed!

So at the weekend I went home again for my mum's birthday, which was really nice, we went out for a meal and listened to Taylor Swift a lot - that was fun, she loves 1989. I also went out Saturday night with Laurel and Ricky, we had such a good night the only way it'd have been better would've been if you had been there! We danced to Shake it Off and cried at a man dancing with his eyebrows in the club - I also managed to spend £2 only which is pretty impressive considering how much I drank!! 
On Sunday, I saw my dad which was totally awkward but I also saw Probs and that wasn't awkward at all (yay) - we stayed out til gone 2am talking about anything and everything and it was real sweet - and then on Monday I had orthodontist but they had no steriliser so I have to go back again in two weeks.

Ah, I really don't know what to write about, which is exactly what I said last week - I should really start planning these posts, then I might also put them up on time!! I've sorta been moping around recently, I have no motivation to do anything it's really rubbish I think I need to make some changes. The flat is going to be so empty this weekend, it's only me, Ruta and Alex but I think Alex is going to his dad's house (shock). I guess that gives me the perfect opportunity to work on improving myself - or doing the opposite and just watching American Horror Story: Freakshow which I started last night. 

So what can I improve about myself? Be honest now. 

Did you see the photos of Ed after The Brits? What a mess, bless him! Fair play to him though, he deserves TO PARTAY.
(That was accidental caps but I'm gunna leave it cos it looks artsy)

I'm gunna leave da post here because it's already bad enough and it can only get worse lol, can't wait to hear about what you have planned!!

love ya, 
Chelsea xx



No comments:

Post a Comment