Happy Birthday Chelsea!

Dear Chummy,
So today is your 21st birthday, wtf where has time gone? is this even real? what does it feel like? are you going to remember to tell people you're 21 now? does this mean its not socially acceptable to act weird in public? do you have to do official adult things now? what is this 21 questions ;) - get it haha 21, you know because you're 21. ok never mind.

I just posted a really shit message on your facebook wall, so I thought I better make it up to you and write something cool on here; it's not turning out great. Um so I've been thinking for hours of something I could type that you would enjoy to read and to make you feel less old; to take away the feeling of being 21 already - heres what I come up with.

21 of my favourite memories with you;

  1. "It's my birthday, oh thank you"
  2. The first time we ever saw Justin live and the time you won tickets for the 'This is Justin Bieber' concerts! Christmas songs are the best
  3. Making really cringy and horrible videos on my trampoline 
  4. Freezing t-shirts and trying to put them on - who thought that was a good idea? 
  5.  Finding that old book shop in Plymouth, that was a really cute place 
  6.  That time we were uncontrollably laughing because we couldn't get my blanket to go over our feet and it really wasn't funny at all - why were we even laughing at that, I mean?
  7.  When I accidentally put your ring in one of the holes on the pool table and then we decided to follow that boy all the way back to his caravan lol, this is where our stalking days begun 
  8.  Seeing Taylor Swift in Cologne, Amsterdam and Manchester - three of the best concerts I have ever been to, I honestly had so much fun, and it wouldn't have been the same without you 
  9.  Running into the boys toilets in the old bank
  10.  Sliding down your stairs on the mattresses 
  11.  Flicking my shoe off my foot and it hitting you in the head, sorry about that
  12.  Red and benchie? 
  13.  BEN AND KATIE!!!!!!!!!!!
  14.  is that 6,9 or 12? yeah thats us
  15.  My mum's 40th, dancing all night, making a playlist for the DJ, also making friendship bracelets and jumping all over the beds at the hotel - leaving it really messy for the people who actually stayed in it 
  16.  Leaving notes on peoples cars, 'If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go' 'is there a number on the back?' 
  17.  When we raised our own money for the 'Pray for Japan' thing, that was really nice of us, I am very proud of past us for doing that, even though it wasn't a lot
  18.  Gluing our hands together and trying to eat the hardest thing to cut in the world with one hand - well done, that was smart 
  19. 'Ikea is a magical place'
  20.  Discovering Kingsley on youtube for the first time 
  21. Meeting the kooks!!! aaahhhh we need to see them again I miss them. ' you have a beautiful face'
There are so many memories that could have made it onto that list, I mean it could go on and on! and there will be a million more memories in the future because you're stuck with me whether you like it or not. 

Again, sorry I'm not there to celebrate your day with you but I know the others will make sure you have a fucking amazing time! 21 SHOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! 

I love and miss you sooooo much! 
See you really soon!
Have fun seeing Justin again 

Love, Georgia xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment