New Year, New Posts?

Dear Chummy,

Having both said that we miss keeping this blog up to date I have taken the responsibility of writing the first post. The first post in 7 months; the first post of the new year. I'm not going to bother with a catch up post, I'm not going to focus on the past. Instead I want to focus on the future because that's what gives me hope and I have high hopes for the next year. I want to actually sort my life out ya know (said every person ever), put effort in with my degree rather than pretend it doesn't exist, save money, sort out my love life and eat properly. I feel like 2016 is going to be the year that I actually grow up. I think it needs to be. I need to be happy. We have a few plans for the next year, and even though you don't seem excited yet, they're going to be great - and we're going to have more.

The most exciting plan is hands down going to be the Purpose Tour. I honestly can't wait to stand in that crowd in front of my idol, with my bestest friend. I can't wait to be singing our hearts out to songs that have helped me throughout basically all of my teen years, so cliche. Tour is going to be so much fun, posters and fairy lights. Imagine if we met him. After all this time. I say that like we haven't met him before but sometimes I don't really count that.

I can't wait to see some new cities with you. I've been looking into Madrid and there's mountains not far from the city and we can go on hikes, and it's a really historic city with heaps to do. I'm also thinking because it's still 11 months away, plenty of time to save money (don't worry just yet, and I got u anyway because I'm only excited about this because you're coming), Madrid is only £6 coach from Barcelona so it will be so easy to go there too for a couple of days - I mean we might as well. We can go to beaches too and definitely Justin's other spanish show ;). Oslo will be just as incredible, I'm excited to go in February so I can explore a bit and figure out where we need to stay and exciting things we can do - I bet there is some amazing hiking routes there too! And we can go sledging as well in knee deep snow and take LOADS of photos.

Here is a really good website I've found that looks useful: http://www.eurocheapo.com/blog/category/spain/madrid - this is the link for madrid, but they have stuff on other countries too.

I've decided that this year I actually do really want to get the purpose tattoo. 2015 was a tough year for me, and if all goes to plan I can turn that around this year, put things right, find my purpose. On top of this I have always wanted to get a Justin related tattoo, a subtle one, and this seems perfect. I think I'll get it when we see him in Oslo, fitting. 

I'm 21 this year. Scary. I don't really know what to say about that so I'm just going to end it here. Dramatic.

Love and miss you more than anything.
Chelsea xx



No comments:

Post a Comment