The New Arrival

Dear Chummy,

So Emma gave birth to baby Dylan yesterday which is pretty exciting. I went to the hospital to visit her and see the baby, but while I were in the room I found it super awkward and I started laughing so I had to just leave haha. Today was very busy though because everyone came to the house to see the  baby and they were all saying how much the baby looks like Matthew which I don't understand how they can tell? He looks like ET to me. Babies are super ugly; I think thats why I couldn't help but laugh.




I also braved it up and finally got my hair cut (which you know but anyway.) It's so weird, you know when you play with your hair? Well I keep doing that but I expect there to be more hair than there is, definitely going to take some getting used to, but I'm glad I did it. Your turn chum!

Other than those two very eventful things, there isn't anything else I did because as you know my life isn't exactly exciting at the moment. Oh wait I did have pizza (real pizza) for dinner three times in a row hashtag fatty.

Oh and tomorrow I'm going to work with Phill to see Fay which is exciting I haven't seen her in ages. Its a shame you're not at home still I really could so with seeing you, I miss you so much and I'm starting to forget what your face looks like *insert crying emoji*

Because I can't think of something to tell you I'm going to go for a little throw back to our Bieber hoodies and specks, good times! We literally didn't care that we were wearing fake glasses and Justin Bieber hoodies, best days. This week we've been listening to his old music again and its been a super nostalgic feeling. Loving it.

So while I have been typing the last few posts to our blog, each time I have been listening to She and Him's Classics album and each time I love it more. It's super relaxing music, I feel so chilled out listening to it! We'll meet again is playing at the moment, its my new favourite for now; 'I know we'll meet again some sunny day' - Lyric of the day. 

Love and miss you more and more everyday. I can't wait to see you soon when I come to Bristol for the weekend, we need to sort that out I wasn't really paying attention to the dates you were saying but I'm coming!! 

See you soon.

Love Georgia xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment