It's been a while..

Dear Chummy,

It's been about four weeks since either of us have posted anything and I am well aware it's Monday not Sunday however things are better late than never am I right ;). Ok so whats been going on since you went back home? Hmm the answer is absolutely nothing, I am back to my boring friendless life which is definitely not fun, all I have been doing is working. I am on arts and crafts now and its not going too badly I guess although I still hate it, people ask me so much stuff and I literally have no idea what planet they are from. All i've managed to do is send people the wrong way for stuff and help a lady swap some felt things so she didn't have to buy 2 packs which I would definitely be fired for if they found out so shhh. (Shit I'm scared that they have me on cctv now or something omg) We'll worry about that if it happens. Hows work for you?

I miss you so much its really sad, I literally don't know what to do with myself, I have nobody to share chocolate fingers with, nobody to go on windy bike rides with, nobody to listen to taylor with, nobody to take horrendous selfies with, nobody to fall asleep with harry potter background noise to, nobody to make fun of Leo with, and nobody to make fun summer plans with. It's horrible, come back be here.

Although I am super excited for our trip away to Cologne and Amsterdam seeing Taylor three times if we can its going to be the best trip ever with my favourite people ever. I found a few things we could do in each place if there is anything you can find to add thats cool too (suppose it gives you a post idea for next time ;))..

Cologne;

  1. See Taylor Swift (duhh)
  2. Cologne cathedral 
  3. Chocolate museum 
  4. Museum Ludwig 
Amsterdam; 
  1. See Taylor (double duhh)
  2. Van Gogh museum
  3. Bike around Vondel park
  4. Canal boat ride
  5. Kittenkabinet museum (cats)
  6. Flea markets 
  7. Coffee shops 
  8. Red light district 
  9. Xtra cold ice bar
  10. Cool photos at the ' I Amsterdam' sighn
I am also very excited about our amazing sounding costumes for the 1989 tour! I hope we get to meet Taylor, I mean my life would honestly be made! Me and Jess are going to the shop to see about them on Saturday but i'll save that for the next post ;)

Omg!! I almost forgot, next month I'm booking T in the park! That is going to be AMAZING! jvhjsghfjdsg! The line up looks pretty good, I hope the bands I want to see don't clash that would be the worst but I'm sure it'll be ok! The whole vibe is just so fun! Yay summer plans make me so happy! (not that i have asked work for the time off yet, if they say no i'll phone in sick I have it all planned out) Get listening to peoples new albums ready for it, Das what I'm doing right now… The Wombats new album is so great, I think you'll like it! And festivals are a great opportunity for tumblry friendship photos ;) This means I need to go summer clothes shopping, not that I have money but oh well.

photo of the day:
SQUAD AF

Not really sure what else to write about tbh. If I think of something I'll put it in my notes for next week.
See you on snapchat, Oh wait my texts are working again yay group chat with my babes, speak to you there! 

Love and miss you millions!

Georgia Out

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment