you've been asleep for about a week

Dear Chummy,

We're having separate conversations within the titles, its bloody fantastic, the Hannah Montana lyrics being my fave. Talking of Hannah Montana; throw back to downloading all of her albums on Jayden's dad's spotify and posting it to his Facebook *insert evil laugh* When you're here we need to make a really cheesy playlist so we can move the furniture and have a cheesy dance party, I'm looking forward to it. I would have said its my birthday in exactly a week but I'm a day late posting however as you nicely put it everybody makes mistakes, everybody has those days.

Wow sounds like you've been super busy, your photos look great I love them! I want to go on long walks actually I fancy going on a hike, how about it? Work looks like so much fun, I'm glad you're enjoying it and I'm not jealous at all, ok I lied Im so jealous like unbelievably jealous I can't wait to meet your new friends and learn all the Aussie lingo. My work on the hand has been extremely boring and annoying and I hate it and all one of the managers does is moan at me ugh. Enough negativity - we don't need that!

Ok so you know how I said I had a brilliant idea for the next post, well seen as we're no longer leaving the shitty country my long list of things you'll need to remember for our trip otherwise you'll go insane has gone out the window. Not to worry *switches creative side of the brain on* While we wait for that side of my brain to wake up, friendly reminder that we seriously need to think about flights and accommodation for Amsterdam we don't want to be in this situation again now do we… Got it, its not creative but its a new and improved list;

long (or not so long) list of alternative things to do now that we're not going away;

- hiking at the lake district and take cute tumblry hiking selfies for the night.
- go to london for the day and visit the free museums
- stay in oxford (theres actually loads of free museums and stuff to do there too)
- bike rides
- coffee with jess
- re create taylor swift and friends photos (yes lets do that anyway) i.e.;



- last but not least… think of more ideas.

Did you see the photo booth Abi ( Taylor's best friend) had for her birthday? I want to do something like that but one, I don't have that many friends and two, I no longer have the trusty pink box of dressing up stuff because mice ate it, gross, they didn't eat the glasses though so if you have any funky hats and stuff bring them with you.

Since finishing Pretty Little Lairs I kinda feel lost, like I've started watching another series but I don't think anything will ever be as good as that was wow random I know but it makes me sad and I thought it was worth mentioning, do you know what I mean? I didn't cry like I did with The Vampire Dairies though haha! We'll have to find something else to watch, something so exciting and interesting that I don't want to stop watching, I love that kind of Tv.

Anyway this post is much longer than the previous ones considering I've done less in the past week than before, whatever i'll leave it here. I can't wait to see you on Thursday, if Phill picks you up in the morning you can come pick me up from work on your way back and see me doing absolutely nothing, or I'll go with Phill to pick you up when I've finished, either either (spelt the same, said differently)! See you soon yaaaaaaaaaaaaay :)

Cya later aligator.

Georgia out *peace love and war sign*
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment