Looks like its just me

Dear Chummy,

Bro where the Jesus lord are your posts? Have you forgotten about me? This is so sad. Anyway weekly update: I lost my job, it wasn't to do with the felt things from my last post though its all good and since then I haven't really left my room nor have I showered, pretty gross however about a week later I am feeling better and I'm now in Oxford because I haven't been here since January so I'm going to visit everybody while I'm here. Busy week but it will keep my mind off things.

So Jess and I have bought the feathers and stuff for our tour costumes although we have recently decided that we need more sparkles which I definitely agree with. We've managed to make all the head parts which was super exciting we are going to look so amazing. And I know its costing a lot but it will all be worth it, not if but when we get to meet the queen herself. (be positive)! Seeing all the swifties costumes from the Tokyo show was so amazing but scary I feel like we need to up our game, they are so creative. I wish you were there with us, we even went to subway, I mean thats our thing (I did manage to order what I wanted though are you proud?)




HAVE YOU SEEN VIDEOS AND PHOTOS FROM THE TOUR… OHHHHH MY GODDD! I HAVE NO CHILL LIKE SERIOUSLY ALL CHILL I HAD IS GONE, SO FAR GONE THAT IT WONT BE RETURNING, LIKE EVER! WE! ARE! SEEING! NEW! ROMANTICS! LIVE! I REPEAT WE! ARE! SEEING! NEW! ROMANTICS! LIVE! 









I JUST CANT. LIKE OMG THIS WILL BE US SO SOON ITS UNBELIEVABLE. YASSS!


Ok chill isn't found but I'm currently watching Harry Potter and eating chocolate fingers to calm me down. They are soooooo tiny in the first movie omg my feels! You've got dirt on your nose by the way, did you know? My bae. Anyway i'll get back to watching them, I'm planning on watching all of the movies before I go back home :)

Love you millions.

Catch ya later
Georgia out xx


No comments:

Post a Comment